sexta-feira, 30 de julho de 2010

Metamorpho for Nate Bellegarde

So today is Nate Bellegarde's birthday. He is an amazing artist, and I urge you all to go check out his blog here. His request for birthday gifts was very simple: he asked people to draw Metamorpho for him. And so I did! I don't know Nate personally, and to be honest I'm not that familiar with Metamorpho either, but he is an artist whose work I really admire, and so I couldn't let his birthday go by without drawing good ol' Metamorpho. I've been with a horrible lack of drawing time - as you can all guess by the irregular posting - but I manage to save a couple of minutes last night to draw this humble sketch of Metamorpho.


Happy birthday, Nate!

Edit: Comics Alliance made a nice round up of all the Metamorphos drawn for Nate, so you can check all of them out - and mine too! - at the Comics Alliance website, here. Go, go, go!

1 comentário: