sábado, 3 de julho de 2010

Great Scott! 25 already?

Yeah, it's true. Today is the 25th birthday of Back to the Future, that cinematic slice of awesomeness! My friend J.B. Martins, writer of Kubrick's Garage, said it'd be cool if I drew up a little pic to celebrate this important date. I didn't have much time to put something together, but here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it! Click on the image to fullview.


Happy birthday to Doc Brown and Marty McFly. Thanks for all the hours of fun!
You can check the original post on Cineblog here.

4 comentários:

  1. I love this one!.

    Carla you must teach me how to do that backgrounds

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ah, velhos tempos. Quero dizer, apenas num sentido de emocionada nostalgia, claro (não são tão velhos tempos assim). :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Chris - Thanks! I'll note you about it as soon as I can. It's very easy :)

    Manuel - Às vezes sabe bem mergulhar um bocado na nostalgia, e dizer coisas do tipo "No nosso tempo é que se faziam filmes do caraças!" :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This piece is over 9000... gigawatts of awesomeness!

    ResponderEliminar